Become financially independent, save money and be extremely productive all at once. It’s possible and our guest Alan Donegan shares how you can do it.
- The 4% Rule for Becoming Financially Independent
- How Much Money You Need to Have Saved Up To Be Financially Free
- The Daily Routine of Someone Who’s Financially Independent
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [1:41]
- How did Alan get into financial independence? [2:40]
- What is the “4% Guideline?” [6:52]
- What was Alan’s journey to financial independence like? [8:50]
- What is “lifestyle inflation?” [11:13]
- What does a day typically look like for Alan, as someone who is financially independent? [14:38]
- How often does Alan feel a sense of urgency to do things now? [17:52]
- How does Alan help others that don’t immediately grasp the process of achieving financial independence? [20:40]
- What is Alan’s system for determining where you are on the path to financial independence? [25:11]
- What sorts of tools does Alan use to manage his finances? [29:32]
- What does Alan’s tool set look like on a daily basis for getting things done? [33:57]
- How does Alan use Microsoft OneNote? [36:26]
- How do Alan and his wife stay in-sync with each other’s schedules? [39:25]
- How does Alan prioritize free tools versus paid? [41:01]
- What is something Alan will not hesitate to buy, regardless of price? [46:01]
- Book: The Simple Path To Wealth, by JL Collins
- Book: Quit Like a Millionaire, by Kristy Shen & Bryce Leung
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
Connect with Alan Donegan
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!