Whenever we do a Q&A or a webinar, we always get asked about our workstation, our favorite apps, tools, and workflows we personally use to get stuff done efficiently.
In this episode, we’re going to cover all that and more.
So if you’re looking to redo your setup at home, at the office, and want to try new apps, tools, and workflows to help you get an edge…you’re going to like this episode.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/413
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:35]
- What calendar does Brooks use? [5:09]
- How does Thanh use his calendar? [9:42]
- What is Thanh’s to-do list workflow like? [13:23]
- How does Thanh deal with tasks and notes when away from his desk? [17:13]
- What does Thanh’s planning workflow look like? [24:39]
- How does Thanh layer in long-term planning with his weekly routine? [28:48]
- What is Thanh’s “someday” list like? [33:18]
- What e-mail apps does Thanh use? [35:38]
- What is Thanh’s home office setup like? [40:39]
- What is Thanh’s biggest piece of advice for the day? [48:36]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [52:05]
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!